It’s that time of the year when we abandon our bathing suits and switch to sweaters and sweatshirts. Many parts of the country have experienced frost already. For the next 3-5 weeks, it’s the perfect time of the year to witness the awesome changing of fall colors.
- New England – (late September – mid-October)
- Upper Peninsula, Michigan (mid-September to early October HURRY)
- Shenandoah Mountains, Virginia (mid-late October)
- Aspen, Colorado — a must see bucket list (September is best)
- Great Smoky Mountains — North Carolina/Tennessee (mid-late October)
- Adirondacks — New York (late September – October)
- Green Mountains, Vermont (Early to mid-October)