Controls Caterpillars and Webworms on Fruits, Vegetables, Ornamentals, and Shade Trees in and Around the Home and Garden.
Approved for Organic Gardening and OMRI Listed. Summit® Biological Caterpillar & Webworm Control is an Easy-to-Mix Liquid concentrate.
Bacillus thuringiensis subsp. kurstaki BTK, a species specific biological larvicide that has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects, such as honeybees and ladybugs.
- Contains no synthetic toxins.
- 100% natural alternative to synthetic broad-use insecticides
- Webworms and caterpillars eat treated foliage, then immediately stop feeding, until they die of starvation. Plants may be retreated weekly.
- May be used on edible plants, fruits, and vegetables up to the day of harvest.
- Labeled For Organic Gardening.
- OMRI Listed®
How to Apply?
Always shake or stir Summit® Biological Caterpillar & Webworm Control thoroughly prior to mixing and before use. Partially fill sprayer with water before adding the appropriate amount of product, then mix in product thoroughly and add remaining amount of water. Apply at first sign of infestation, spraying to leaf surfaces thoroughly, top and bottom, for complete control. Use all of spray mixture within 24 hours. Repeat at weekly intervals when needed to maintain control.