What it Does: Controls Aphids, Spider Mites, Fungus Gnats, Scale, White Fly and many other common plant pests.
- Odorless and non-irritating.
- Highly refined oil, will not burn or brown plants even in direct sunlight.
- Approved for organic gardening and OMRI Listed.
- Formulated in easy to mix concentrates in pint, quart, and gallon sizes.
- Or you can try our handy Hose-End Sprayer attaches to any garden hose for easy and accurate application to fruit trees and vegetable gardens. Pre-calibrated for correct dilution. Back-flow inhibition prevents hose contamination. For organic gardening.
Where to Use:
Fruit and Nut Trees:
Citrus including Orange, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, and more. Apples, Pear, Peaches, Nectarines, Plum, Prune, Apricots, Almonds, Cherries, Pecans,
Shade Trees: Conifers, Deciduous Broadleaf Evergreens, Woody Ornamentals, Flowering Trees and Plants (Roses), Shrubs and Bedding Plants
Blueberries, Strawberries, Grapes
Beans, Corn, Peppers, Squash, Tomatoes, Asparagus, Beets, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucurbits, Eggplant, Lettuce, Melons, Potatoes, Radishes
Azaleas, Begonia, Camelia, Chrysanthemum, Lilies, Ferns, Geranium, Hibiscus Foliage, Jade, Impatiens, Palms, Philodendron, Poinsettia, Portulaca, Begonia, Zinnia